TPT20B(CAS NO 17927-72-9)
We have achieved a status as one of the noted processor, exporter and supplier of TPT20B TITANATE. Formulated under the guidance of our experts using high quality basic materials as per the international standards, these chemicals assure longer shelf life. These TPT20B TITANATE are high in demand amongst our clients spread around the market for the features like precise pH value, purity, correct formulation and effectiveness. The offered chemicals are tested on various defined parameters and is offered in airtight packaging to make its effect long lasting.
- Accurate formulation
- Excellent efficacy
- TPT20B is used polymerization (Ziegle Natta) (PE, PP, Polybutadines) Stereoselectivity, low pressure, effective process. In (elimination of by products.
- Glass treatment
- Hot end treatment of hollow glass.
- Iridescence of glass ware.
- Coatings of flat glass Metal.
- Filler pigment coating.
- Also used in chelates of ink.
|Sr no ||Parameters ||Unit ||Test Method ||Typical value |
|1 ||Appearance || ||Visual ||Clear liquid |
|2 ||Colour ||Apha ||Visual ||Yellow Red to Brown |
|3 ||Sp .gravity@25 || ||ASTMD891 ||0.95-0.98 |
|4 ||TiO2 ||% ||QS/TM/SO/5 ||27.5-28.2 |
|5 ||Flash point ||Cst ||ASTMD-445 ||55-80 |
|6 ||Chloride ||Ppm ||QS/TM/SO/7 ||Max50 |